The federal election is a few short months away and we want you to feel confident engaging with your local candidates during the election campaign. For that reason, we’ve created a simple doorhanger for you to put on your door so you’re ready if a candidate comes knocking to ask for your vote this October!
We are excited about the opportunity an election campaign provides for pro-life Canadians to have their voices heard. This is one of the only times when your representatives will come to you. What a great opportunity to start building a relationship with them by talking about what matters to you!
The doorhanger has simple questions you can use to bring up the issue of pre-born human rights with your potential MP. We are asking you to engage with individual candidates to find out who will best represent you if they are elected. This is about relationship building and local, personal decisions, not party politics or party positions.
We would love to mail you these doorhangers, free of charge, so you can help us let candidates know that life is an election issue for many Canadians. Use the doorhangers to begin a conversation that you can continue even after the election is over. Simply email the number of doorhangers you would like along with your full mailing address to [email protected]
Some ideas for how to use the doorhangers:
- Hang one on your front door so you’re ready is someone comes knocking!
- Distribute them through church mailboxes or put them on a table at church
- Pass them out at a local event
- Put them on the counter or on your desk in your office
- Share them with your pro-life group on campus
- Pass them out to your Bible study or book club group, and give them each a few to pass out too
- Distribute to friends to help send the local candidates a consistent message
If you’d rather not have a doorhanger, but would love to have the information handy on your fridge or in your office drawer, download the printable pdf by clicking on the image below.
Thank you for your continued work to spread the message that Canada needs protection for pre-born children. We couldn’t do this without you!
*Please note that these are not intended for hanging on random doors in your neighbourhood – some cities have bylaws against this.